Blog&More was an idea of our CEO Daniel Vecino which starts last July 15 of 2007. Using Web 2.0 services and coordinated by professional journalists, all the technical and business team of SevenClick daily manage, study and analyze mobile technology news in order to create, investigative and promote articles using blogs, podcasts, video casts and events. All of this to let people know how important is mobile technology in our lifes today and how it can change traditional standards like manual signature into digital signature.
We have reached 1000 post published, that means almost three post per day, sounds not enough but this is only a little part of our work in SevenClick were our main activity is the mobile software development. At the beginning there was five people, today eight SevenClickers are blogging fresh news everyday to keep you informed about all that happens in this mobile world.
Why Blog&More? Check the video below (Spanish)
Blog activity started last July 18 of 2007 with an emotive post of our ex-SevenClicker Victor Ferrer (Hugs from here Victor). We have published momentous, funny, decisive, sad, happy… news about this mobile world as well as internal news like our official inaugation ceremony or parties like the Guitar Hero battle. We enjoy working at SevenClick and Blog&More is the best way to let people know it.
Blog&More Top 5 post
Using Google Analytics we can now, in addition to many other things, which articles reach more visits in our blog. Here we leave a top five, and I have to say that people loves iPhone because 4 of this 5 post are related with this mobile phone. Congratulations “Steve”
- Confirmed! Telefonica Spain expects 3G iPhone on May (November 9th, 2007). We made this exclusive worldwide, Finally iPhone was launched in July in our country.
- iPhone Tip: Delete songs (October 15th, 2007). Here we let you know how to delete songs of your iPhone with iTunes.
- In-ear iphone earphones review (March 14th, 2008). We analized 3 of the best in-ear earphones for the iPhone and the first headphone adapter for this handset.
- Movistar surrenders upon the king (May 9th, 2008). We confirmed Telefonica had the exclusivity of the iPhone in Spain some weeks before iPhone 3G was presented.
- Spanish autocorrection dictionary for the iPhone (October 16th, 2007). Method to change autocorrection dictionary from English to Spanish in the iPhone 2G.
As a Chief Communication Office I have to say thank you to the SevenClick Staff for their work in the blog and thank YOU! (people out of this screen at home) to believe in Blog&More as a news reference in the field of Mobile Technologies. We have been able to reach 1000 post and we hope to reach 1000 more with your support.
Many thanks to everybody and congratulations SevenClick.