Face Contact is the new application for Windows Mobile created by CNetX in which you can manage your contacts with a “cover flow” interface.
- Perform all kinds of contact management operations, such as adding, editing or removing contacts.
- Initiate common contact-related tasks, such as starting a phone call, sending text messages and email, or browsing a contact’s web page.
- Sort or rearrange contacts by different criteria, at any time.
- Jump instantly to specific positions in the contact list based on the contact’s initial.
- Keep full control of index/position in the list even when rapidly scrolling through your contacts.
You can download Face Contact now as a demo version for 10 days or buy it for only 9.45€.
That is the coolest way i have never seen to use the contact list, but the interface is obviously copied from Apple´s Cover Flow. : (