SevenClick means absolutely nothing.
It’s, like Häagen-Dazs, another invented word to represent a company. But in this case, our goal with the name were so much different from the ice-cream company one.
When I started to think about the enterprise name, five were the characteristics that I was searching.
- A name that means nothing at all.
- A word that everybody can read and say in any language, sounding in the same way.
- A word that sounds cool, fresh, young and passionated over all.
- A word with zero or similar founded items when you search it in Google.
- A related domain with all domain extensions free (.com, .net, .org,…)
Easy? Nothing at all.